Apple was right on accusing Samsung for copying their designs and had filed several law suits previously against Samsung. Now it seems that Apple was not wrong. Samsung really did copied their Design and more even the same faults. This time Samsung cannot run or hide with the fact that it did copied Apple products and even the same faults. If you remember, few days back FreakGeeks reported you about the iPhone 4 exploded in Australia in an Airline while it was landing. The incident happened in flight and luckily no one was harmed.
Now, Just after three days of that iPhone 4 incident, BGR got some special news about Samsung Galaxy S II Sky Rocket which went on fire in a man’s pocket. The news was posted on xda-developers forum posted images of his friend’s Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, which supposedly exploded in the man’s pocket.
“He said he heard a sound, [felt] a burning sensation on his leg and as he pulled this piece of junk out of his pocket he smelled burning,” the forum user wrote. “There was smoke coming out of his pocket and out of the phone.” It does not appear that the man was injured by the smoldering smartphone.
The issue is the same as iPhone 4 one. That also had some hot red spot coming on the back of it at the place of battery and this one also got the battery exploded. The possible cause behind these scenarios can be usage of bad batteries.
We hope that the person isn’t injured by the explosion which he had in his pocket. Any how the investigation for iPhone 4 which burst-ed in Australia, is under investigation by the authorities. But what about this case, who is responsible?
Are the companies compromising on quality for their loyal users?