Facebook has finally released the updated version of their Facebook for iPad application in the App Store with the support of the new Retina iPad display graphics. The new Facebook for iPad comes with the deep graphics support for the new Retina Display iPad, and come with loads of improvements over the core working of the application on iOS platform, and fix’s number of known issues on the iPad platform. The official Facebook for iPad application is released in the App Store across the world, and is available to directly download from the App Store, by hooking into the App Updates section in the App Store.
However, the new Facebook for iPad application is not yet upgraded to support the Timeline feature on the iPad screen. Facebook rolled out the Timeline feature to iPhone users back in December, but they have not yet updated the iPad application to support the same feature on a bigger screen.
What’s New in Version 4.1.1
In this release, we added some features and fixed some bugs so now:
– You can go offline in chat
– The right profile picture appears for everyone
– Your list of friends always includes all your friends
– In sets of photos, your name is displayed correctly
– Photos of people who like Facebook Pages load correctly
– Your friend-request notification only lights up if you have a request
– You can change your language to Czech, Danish, Greek, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Portuguese (Portugal) or Thai
– If you’ve got a new Retina iPad, you’ll see a crisp, high resolution interface