As we all know this morning Apple comes up with several software updates, including major update of OS X Lion launch, with all of these Apple has finally released the complete version of Xcode 4.1 after releasing the several preview version of of it, the new updated complete version of Xcode 4.1 is available for download from Mac App Store at free of cost.
– Includes SDKs for OS X Lion and iOS 4.3
– Interface Builder support for Auto Layout and new Aqua controls such as NSPopover
– Full screen support in workspace, project, and organizer windows
– Project modernization to identify and resolve out of date build settings
– Behaviors can be customized and assigned to unique key bindings
– Source control enhancements to pushing, pulling, and management of remote servers
– Assistant editor support for display of generated assembly and preprocessed output
– Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
We have seen the Xcode 4.1 GM few days back with the release of iOS 5 beta 3 and now finally the complete version hits up the floor of Mac App Store, come as a requirement of OS X Lion to download the new version of XCode 4.1. The new 4.1 version, however, shows up as free on older Snow Leopard machines as well. Download here.