May of you people might have bought the iPhone 4S and are locked on some carrier unfortunately. Some of you might have bought the iPhone 4S which is never locked (Factory Unlcoked). For those who have bought the iPhone 4S from AT&T and are waiting for the Jailbreak impatiently can now unlock their iPhone 4S without any hard work, software or Jailbreak.
Few hours back, Chronic, reported on Twitter that some one from his timeline got the iPhone 4S on AT&T Unlocked without any software, hardware or Jailbreak. The amazing thing is that, the person also shared the method with the people.
If you are locked on AT&T, So you can follow the steps below as mentioned in the guide to unlock your iPhone 4S in no time.
Steps to Follow:
- Insert original carrier AT&T SIM card
- Dial 611 for AT&T customer service hotline and drop the call
- Turn on Airplane Mode
- Take out AT&T SIM card
- Insert T-Mobile SIM card
- Make sure WiFi is off ( also tap on ‘Forget this Network” to make sure it doesn’t connect automatically later)
- 7. Switch off Airplane Mode and iPhone will search for network. This is followed by the Apple splash screen appearing.8. Activation Required will be displayed on the screen9. EDGE network will activate automatically – notice the ‘E’ on the top left corner of the screen
10. Wait for about 20-30 seconds and turn off the phone
11. Turn on iPhone and the same Activation Required screen will be displayed
12. When you see one signal bar, tap on Use Cellular Connection
13. Eject SIM card
14. Activation Required screen will be displayed the second time
15. Insert SIM card
After following the above steps, you will be Unlocked on your iPhone 4S and no need to wait for the Unlock or Jailbreak. Do let us know if this method works for you.