TweetDeck is one the most popular twitter client for iPhone has just updated to the totally new version 2.0 with complete redesigned by the developers of the App. This update comes up with several new features and totally looks different from the previous version.
Complete Change Log:
- All major Twitter features are supported: Sending updates, retweeting (native and old-style), favourites, mentions, direct messages and searching
- Posting to multiple Twitter accounts is a breeze
- Facebook status updates, notifications, wall posts, Likes and comments are all at your fingertips
- Configurable, combined Home, Me and Inbox columns are standard, bringing all your feeds and notifications together
- Fully flexible custom columns allow the combination of any number of different feeds, from all services and all accounts. You decide what you want to see, just pinch a column and start configuring.
- Innovative navigation of Twitter profiles helps you discover new feeds that can all be added as columns at the touch of a button
- See the conversation in context with tweets above and below in detail view.
- Easily send long posts thanks to full Deck.ly support
- Clean & clear compose window features image uploading, geo-tagging and username autocomplete for @mentions. Press and hold a link to auto-shorten using j.mp
- Login with your TweetDeck account to speed through the setup process, or just provide a Twitter or Facebook account and get started.
- Jump to the top of a column with a quick tap of the iPhone status bar.
TweetDeck 2.0 is totally released as a new twitter app for iPhone and introduces some new gestures for moving the column through the interface. You can pinch inward on a column to view its settings, pull to refresh, and swipe through your different columns with ease.
TweetDeck 2.0 is available in AppStore but as a new application, here is the download link of TweetDeck