It seems that today is a big day for the iOS app users, as we are reporting second time about the popular application update for iPhone and iPad. Tweetbot, which is undoubtedly the most famous application used by users to connect with their buddies over the Twitter, and allow them to access Twitter streams with some awesome features and UI elements, at least much better than any application available in the App Store for Twitter access. The Tweetbot is one of the most loved application among users, and there are millions of users who have been using this application on the iPhone and iPad to access the Twitter valley.
However, the Tapbot behind the popular application has released an updated version of the application in the App Store. Tweetbot 2.3 is released in App Store for iPhone and iPad users with new features and UI elements for conversation views. The new Tweetbot 2.3 also features the support for Storify, means that you can easily archive your; any Twitter conversation, and can export it on the Storify to share with wide-range community over storify. The integration of support for Storify with Tweetbot is undoubtedly, an awesome feature for the Tweetbot users .
- New tweet detail view with inline conversations and replies (swipe right to left on a tweet for quick access)
- New gesture in tweet detail to get back to the timeline quickly (swipe left to right)
- New conversation view now contains both the conversations and replies (swipe left to right on a tweet for quick access)
- Ability to email conversations or post a link to them via Storify when in conversation view
- Droplr Support
- Video thumbnails now have a “play” icon to differentiate it from image thumbnails
- Timeline sync bookmark icon is now an optional setting
- Reorganized tweet drawer (last two buttons have gone through some options reorganization)
- Added thumbnail support for Vimeo links
- Higher res image uploads when on wifi
- Hold down compose tweet button to quickly open last draft
- Support for $stock links
- Improved email format when sending tweets, DMs, or conversations as email
- Arabic Localization
The new Tweetbot 2.3 update features doesn’t end here, as the new application is now support for advanced filter features that allow Twitter users to block tweets from a specific person, and the new update is capable of uploading high-quality images to Twitter via Tweetbot, but only using on Wi-FI networks.
New Tweetbot 2.3 is already landed in the App Store for iPhone and iPad users, so if you have already purchased the awesome application, you will get a free update to application. But, if you have missed out the application, then you have to purchase it to download the latest Tweetbot 2.3.