The team behind the popular TweetBot application for an iPhone has just released an update to their popular TweetBot application to use twitter on an iPhone. The developer behind TweetBot has pushed a major update to TweetBot which drives the application version to new TweetBot 2.0. The new TweetBot 2.0 comes up with many new features and new UI elements on the core of the application. The application has received some nice improvements, which boost the actual speed of the application on the iPhone.
The new TweetBot 2.0 has a much stabled and good-looking Twitter timeline view, and carries some nice visuals updates, including the better contrast colors and which help users in filtering individual tweets and direct messages. However, here goes to the complete list of new features which it carries:
- Updated timeline view
- Image thumbnails in timeline
- Links now colored and single-tappable
- “Retweeted by” bar now integrated and tappable
- Cell colors adjusted for better contrast
- New direct message view.
- Redesigned “New Tweets” bar (Can be dismissed by tap and configured in Settings > Display)
- Timed auto-refresh (timeline, mentions, and DM’s will refresh every 5 minutes)
- Readability added as mobilizer service
- Much improved tweet replies view
- Links in user’s bio now tappable
- “Huge” font size option in Settings > Display
- Improved scrolling performance
TweetBot 2.0 is available in the App Store for iPhone, and you can easily download it through App Store for $2.99.