The Apple business continues after the death of Steve Jobs too, as it has too. As announced on October 4th media event “Let’s Talk iPhone” that this time except AT&T and Verizon, Sprint will also get its hands on the iPhone 4S, so Sprint has got it there site’s updated with the pre order date i.e October 7. On the other hands Sprint has started to take orders for iPhone 4 8GB.
After this, there was a rumor that Sprint will also offer unlimited plans for the iPhone 4S after AT&T and Verizon. Below are the packages
- $69: 450 Voice Minutes and Unlimited Mobile To Mobile Calling
- $99: Unlimited Voice and Data
Sprint will also offer hotspot tethering with the limited capacity of 5GB. Below is the press release for the data plans
SPRINT OFFERS THE ONLY UNLIMITED DATA PLANS ON iPHONE 4 and iPHONE 4S!
Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced unlimited data pricing plans for iPhone®on the Sprint network beginning on Friday, October 14. New and existing customers can pre-order iPhone 4S beginning on Friday, October 7 at 12:01 AM PST. Beginning today, iPhone 4 with iOS 5 is available for just $99.99 through sprint.com/iphone.
iPhone 4S is the most amazing iPhone yet, packed with incredible new features including Apple’s dual-core A5 chip for blazing fast performance and stunning graphics; an all new camera with advanced optics; full 1080p HD resolution video recording; and Siri, an intelligent assistant that helps you get things done just by asking. With the launch of iPhone 4S also comes the launch of iOS 5, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with over 200 new features; and iCloud, a breakthrough set of free cloud services that work with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC to automatically and wirelessly store your content in iCloud and push it to all your devices.
iPhone 4S will be available from Sprint starting at $199.99 for the 16GB model, $299.99 for the 32GB model and $399.99 for the 64GB model. iPhone 4 will cost just $99.99 for the 8GB model and is available beginning today. These prices require a new-line activation or eligible upgrade and two-year agreement.
iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 require activation on one of the Sprint Everything plans with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM, including unlimited data, texting and calling to and from any mobile phone in America while on the Sprint Network. With Sprint’s unlimited data plans, customers don’t have to worry about throttling or surprises on their monthly bill due to data overage charges like they might with tiered data plans from other carriers.
Plans start at just $69.99 per month plus the required $10 Premium Data add-on charge. Sprint’s Simply Everything Plan is the only plan from a national carrier to offer truly unlimited calling, data and text for just $99.99 per month plus the required $10 Premium Data add-on charge (all while on the Sprint network). The Mobile Hotspot option will be available for an additional $29.99 per month supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously. (Pricing excludes taxes and surcharges.)
Everything Data plans with Any Mobile, Anytime
Unlimited calling to and from any mobile in America, regardless of carrier, plus unlimited text, picture and video messaging, and unlimited data including email, Web browsing, social networking and GPS Navigation (all while on the Sprint network)
$69.99 plus $10 Premium Data add-on
$89.99 plus $10 Premium Data add-on
$99.99 plus $10 Premium Data add-on
Why Sprint for iPhone 4S? That’s Simple!
· UNLIMITED DATA: With Sprint’s unlimited data plans, customers don’t have to worry about throttling or surprises on their monthly bill due to data overage charges like they might with tiered data plans from Verizon or AT&T. Keep your wireless bill simple with Sprint’s unlimited data plans.
· READY NOW CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: iPhone customers will have access to Sprint’s Ready Now service where trained retail associates will work one-on-one with customers to personalize their iPhone and set up features like e-mail, web and apps before leaving the store.
· COMMITTED TO SERVICE: Sprint was unbeaten among major wireless carriers for customer satisfaction according to results from the 2011 American Customer Satisfaction Index. Sprint leads all national competitors in both call satisfaction and first call resolution, two key metrics in the overall quality of customer service.