Almost all of the Android devices are sexy and adorable and one of them is Droid X2 with 1 GHz processor Tegra 2. If you are having an iDevice there is no way to keep it un jail broken, same is the case with Android…. Same steps of rooting your device as before but with GingerBreak not with z4root. Just follow the easy steps to enter the freedom of Android
- As usually, jump to Settings > Manage Applications > Enable USB Debugging, if its enabled go to Step 2.
- Download GingerBreak and copy it to Droid X2.
- Now install it in your device same as z4root and launch it from the home screen.
- After hitting on to GingerBreak it will root your device and then it will give a reboot.
- If everything went fine you will be having SuperUser on your home screen.