As we all know, Apple has officially scheduled to launch the refresh line of MacBook Air’s later in this week along with the launch of OS X Lion. We have reported earlier this month about the specifications of these new MacBook Airs which have to carry the Thunderbolt ports, along with the option of i5 and i7 processor, and will not carry any major design change will come with some minor changes, but all of these are not yet confirmed from the solid source. Now, the Mr.X the solid source of Apple’s next generation product leak has gave the complete specifications of the brand new refreshed series of MacBook Air.
11.6 inch models:
- The base model will include a 1.6 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 64GB of flash storage.
- The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.6 GHz processor but upgrades the RAM to 4GB and the storage space to 128 GB.
- A built to order model will also be available from the online store. This option includes a 1.8 GHz processor (first for an 11.6 inch MacBook Air), 4GB of RAM, and for the first time in an 11.6 inch MacBook Air, 256 GB of flash storage.
13.3 inch models:
- The base standard configuration includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128 GB of flash storage
- The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, but upgrades the storage to 256 GB.
- A built to order option will also be available and this includes a 1.8 GHz chip, 4GB of RAM, and 256 GB of flash storage
As it was officially confirmed by Apple that tomorrow is a day when next generation major OS to release, so it is highly expected that they will launch the new MacBook Airs too with the launch of OS X Lion, it was reported several times that Apple to release the next hardware along the OS X Lion.