Hey folks recently Apple has made an Update to the iPod Nano 6th Gen. With iPod software update version 1.1 for iPod nano (6th generation), you will be able to:
- Completely turn off the iPod, rather than just put the device to sleep.
- Control music or radio playback using the Sleep/Wake button without having to look at the device.
Turning iPod nano off completely and turning it on again
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds to turn iPod nano off completely.
Controlling audio playback with the Sleep/Wake button
- You can double-click the Sleep/Wake button to play the next audio track, or change the setting so that double-clicking pauses or plays the current track. To set the Sleep/Wake button for audio playback:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Music, and then tap the Sleep/Wake Button.
- Tap the On/Off switch.
- Tap either Next Track or Play/Pause.