The developer of well known “iFile” application just kicked out the update to his application iFile 1.5.0-2. This update mainly fixes the major bugs which were reported by users, such like an empty folder on the start of iFile and selection of multiple content files with iFile.
Here’s a preview of the iFile 1.5.0-2 changelog:
- Fixed a bug with empty folders on the start of iFile.
- Fixed a problem sending files over iFile (the receiver’s application crash).
- Fixed a bug with selecting multiple content with iFile.
- Fixed a bug that caused the crash iFile when opening a folder.
- Fixed a problem that caused crashes when trying to open iFile for more than four times an unknown file.
- Slowed down the animation of movement between the tab (Cover Flow).
- Anti-aliasing turned on in the selection of tabs (cover flow).
Freeware version of iFile 1.5.0-2 is available is in Cydia to download, some of it functions must be unlocked by purchasing a full license of application direct from developer’s website.