One of the famous jailbreak hacker named iH8Snow has just updated one of his latest released software to work with Apple’s recently released iOS 4.3.x beta versions, which was said to be a jailbreak killer versions of iOS 4.3. If you are continuously reading the tech blogs, you must have in knowledge that in last week Apple releases iOS 4.3.4 and lately iOS 4.3.5 to fix minor security vulnerabilities. iH8sn0w has just releases the update to its iFaith, which drives it to version 1.2.1, and added the support for saving iOS 4.3.4 and iOS 4.3.5 SHSH blobs. iH8Sn0w also reports that he has added the support for the iPod Touch 2G in iFaith.
Check Out the Complete Change Log:
iFaith v1.2 Release Notes:
* Added iPod Touch 2G Dumping capability (MC-Model users recommened)
* IPSW Creation for iPod Touch 2G is still a work in progress.
* Fixed exe compression issues (resulting in many DFU loops on IPSW creation).
* Fixed any Windows XP issues.
* Source code coming soon to a github near you!
* It is currently not possible to add iPad 2 support.
Now available at: http://iH8sn0w.com
Download iFaith v1.2.1 for Windows.