Today Apple did a major update for its App called iBooks. iBooks is one of the famous App used for reading E-Book on iPad. The new update of iBooks includes many features like reading in Night, full-screen layout and much more. The whole chanelog is mentioned below.
What’s new in iBooks version 1.5:
- Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
- Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
- iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
- Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
- A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.
One of the most appealing feature added in this update is of Full Screen. This feature allows you to read the E-Books in full screen which helps you to read a single word clearly. You can also increase and decrease the font size according to your eyesight and the way you like to read it.
The another amazing feature added in the iBooks 1.5 update is of night reading.
The nigh feature in iBooks 1.5 update simply turns the background into black with the matching color of night and the text into amazing White color light moon. The update is totally amazing. If you weren’t aware of this awesome App before this time, So we would recommend you to get this App which is totally free and made by Apple.
The update of iBooks 1.5 brings the support for the new iPhone 4S and iOS 5. To get the amazing experience of this iBooks, you should be on iOS 4.2 and higher and non Jailbroken on your iDevice in order to enjoy this update. iBooks don’t work on Jailbrkoen iDevices due to some sort of restrictions made by Apple. But you can get this iBooks on your Jailbroken iDevice by installing the fix from Cydia.
So if you are willing to get this free App, you can download it for free from iTunes.
Download iBooks 1.5 for iPhone/iPod/iPad