Some of our readers start reporting us that the most handy Celeste tweak, which is used to transfers files from iPhone to other devices via Bluetooth getting compatible issue with new iOS 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak was recently released by iPhone Dev team in the new version of Redsn0w and PwnageTool and also with the iH8n0w’s jailbreak tool Sn0wbreeze 2.5.
The compatible issue of Celeste is occurring because of the Action Menu, an important extension of Cocoanuts Tweak, should be made compatible with iOS 4.3.1 ensure that all extensions based on it, including Celeste, to work properly. After getting these reports we start searching the bug how to fix this issue and now finally we come up with the fix.
Here are the steps given below to follow:
1. First, install BTStack Keyboard from Cydia. This tweak will install everything you need to run Celeste.
2. Download MobileTerminal From Cydia and Download ActionMenu 1.1.1 from this link and copy it to var / mobile via SSH or through iFile.
3. Open MobileTerminal box, type “su root” and your password (default is “alpine”).
5. After typing the password you have to type this command, making sure to space:
dpkg -i –ignore-depends=firmware actionmenu_1.1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb dpkg-i-ignore-depends = firmware-actionmenu_1.1.1_iphoneos arm.deb
6. Close MobileTerminal respiring and make a device.
7. Download the original file Celeste from this link .
8. Now repeat the step 4 and step 5 again and type this:
dpkg -i –ignore-depends=firmware celeste.deb dpkg-i-ignore-depends = firmware celeste.deb
9. Close MobileTerminal respiring and make a device or rather restart the iDevice.
That’s it, Now you can enjoy the Celeste tweak on iOS 4.3.1
You can download and instal this Tweak from
Skip the above steps and add this repo and enjoy