Folks iOS 5 has arrived and related tweaks are under development which are just rocking. Developers are mostly heading up for the Notification Center as its the new and creative location for tweaks like SBSettings and more. Today, its not a tweak but we are going to tell you about the background change in Notification Center.
The themes are available in Cydia, and you just need to download them to see the magic but with a bit of work. This will work real easy but you need to concentrate on the points.
Download a theme from Cydia of Notification Center and then
- Select the theme in WinterBoard
- Download/Run iFile
- Head over to var / mobile / Library / Caches from iFile or via SHSH
- Backup/copy com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen
- Delete com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen from var / mobile / Library / Caches
- Restart your iPhone rather respring
- After the restart or respring the Notification Center will be up with the theme.