So folks who want full access to iOS 5b2 can now head up to this method, than the last one which was really easy. First at all we don’t know but some how we think that iOS downgrades from 9A5248d (b2) to 9A5220p (b1), but who cares we still get full access to all the feature which are in b2. So guys rush through the steps and bypass
You need the following software to bypass:
- Download iOS 5b2 from here
- Download iOS 5b1 from here
- Download iTunes 5b2 from here
- Download redsn0w 0.9.8b1 from here
- Download Custom Bundle from here
Follow these steps to bypass:
- First of all you have to restore to iOS 5b2 from iTunes 5b2.
- Then you have to run redsn0w 0.9.8 b1 (You are not going to jailbreak)
- Now you have to point at iOS 5b1 not the iOS 5b2 firmware, because redsn0w 0.9.8 b1 is not compatible with iOS 5b2
- After selecting the iOS 5b1, instead of choosing “Install Cydia”, click ‘Install Custom Bundle”
- Select the custom bundle
- Now turn off your device and enter into the DFU mode.
- Afterentering the DFU mode, the custom bundle will install
- And after a reboot your device will pass the activation process and you will be in iOS 5b2.
I guess you guys will also be able to pass iOS 5b2, if you can’t then head up to the tutorial below: