Hey folks after the last two methods of bypassing iOS Beta 2, now we are going to introduce you a new method by which you can access iOS 5 Beta 2. The last two methods were
In this method you need full concentration on the tutorial below because you have to edit the “SystemVersion.plist” file of iOS.
You need the follownig software’s to bypass by SSH
- Download iOS 5b2 from here
- Download iOS 5b1 from here
- Download iTunes 5b2 from here
- Download redsn0w 0.9.8b1 from here
- Download PlistEdit from here (MAC Users, Windows can edit .plist)
- Download iFunBox for Windows from here
- Download CyberDuck for MAC from here
Follow these steps to bypass
- First restore to iOS 5b2 from iTunes 5b2
- Now run redsn0w 0.9.8b1 to jailbreak (Hit iOS 5b1)
- After jail breaking, run iFunBox (Window Users) and CyberDuck (MAC Users). Go to “Raw File System” > System > Library > CoreServices > In this folder you will see a file named “SystemVersion.plist”.
- Drag it to the desktop, open the .plist file, copy it and paste to Microsoft Word so that you can get it in the proper order.
- Delete the fourth and third last line.
- Copy it and paste it back to normal NotePad.
- Save it
- Delete “SystemVersion.plist” from the CoreServices and paste the new copy which you dragged to desktop.
- Run redsn0w 0.9.8b1 (Hit iOS 5b1)
- This time you have to tether boot it
- As soon you start the setup, after a reboot you will be bypassed
Thanks to TamNgTech for tipping us. Now head up to the video tutorial below