Google has just released their Google Translate app for iOS Devices. The app is come with almost all features like web app, you can translate words or phrases in more than 50 languages and also you can translate the by speaking the words instead of typing currently this feature supports on 15 languages. Check out all of its features after the jump.
Translate words and phrases between more than 50 languages using Google Translate for iOS. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations.
With Google Translate You Can:
- Translate text between 57 languages
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (15 languages)
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (23 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
- View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases.
You can get this app from App Store for free. (iTunes Link)