Google has today released a brand new application designed especially for tablets, Apple’s iPad. Google releases “Google Catalogs” a new application which lets you to browse in to your favorite catalogs in a really decent and digital manner. Recently some days back, Google has also updated their “Shopper” app for iPhone and iPod Touch with same features and design, and now finally Google has comes up with a brand new application for iPad and aimed to provide a new experience for browsing products.
– Catalogs for everyone: Apparel & fashion for men, women, and children; beauty; jewelry; home goods; gifts; and more to come!
– Rich media: View products up close, tap tags for price and details, view additional product photos and videos.
– Easy purchasing: A single tap lets you find a product nearby or visit a merchant’s website to make a purchase.
– Get notified of new issues: Favorite the catalogs you love and get notified when new issues arrive.
– Get creative: Create collages of products you’ve saved from different catalogs. View other collages for inspiration.
– Share with friends: Email a product or collage to your friends.
At the time of reporting, Google has only released this app for iPad and currently only available for U.S customers. Google has also introduced new vouchers and promotional packages, which make users to stick with their new launch of app and more to attract users to use their service for searching product, the note point is app allow you many useful features, allows you to zoom into the product and provides you more information about the product.