Folk’s wanna have a bite of Mango before it is unveiled, well now you have a chance of that. As on 6th June 2011 the WWDC 2011 took place and the beta version of iOS 5 was kicked out. The people who didn’t knew registered their UDID’s while the people who were fast waited for the bypasses and this is what today we are going to do. We will fool the Microsoft’s update service so that it think;s that you are a Developer. So fasten your seat belt’s and get ready to bypass
To bypass you need to download
- WP 7 Support Tool (it updates’s your phone) 32 Bit – 64 Bit
- Zune’s Beta Version For Mango – Download
Step’s you need to follow
- C: is the place where you have to extract the Support tool.
- Drop down the menu by clicking right on Update.bat and run it as administrator.
- Now all the process will take place on MS-DOS. Zune will detect an update after the above process comes to an end. You will get “Windows Phone 7 build 7401″ update
- After installing the above file, you will get another update and that will be “Windows Phone 7 Mango build 7661″, install this too.
- Mango Installed
- Now Zune will be blind and will not detect your Mango running device. Run the Zune’s beta version for mango and then enjoy.
Photo Source “Pocket Now”
via (Windows Phone Hacker)