We are just two days away from the MWC (Mobile World Congress), Samsung going to announce their Galaxy i9100 S2 on MWC and rumors of its full specs getting heat. We came to know that a UK based retailer website Mobile Fun, reveals the full specs of Galaxy S2 and claims that spec was not fake. So just have a look at the specs and leaked pictures.
According to Mobile Fun, We are getting these things in Galaxy i9100 S2:
- Powerful dual-core 1.2GHz Samsung Orion processor
- Ultra sharp 4.3? Super AMOLED Plus screen
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0
- NFC technology for contactless payments and more
- 1GB RAM lets you multitask with ease
- Comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 8MP camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording with 1.3MP front-facing camera for video call
So, The Galaxy S2 hitting the market with a dual core processor and the 1 GB Ram, which makes the multi-tasking experience smooth, but the question which are in mind is that real specs?