Ohh, poor Apple you just got screwed by the genius mind folks of the world, first, with in the few hours jailbreak hackers kick out the official statement that you are still fail to fix their limera1n exploit in iOS 5 and due to this your iOS 5 is jailbroken and now we are hearing that folks grounded way through which they can activate the iPhone on iOS 5 without having the developers account. Before going into details, first thing I want to clear right now; I’m not responsible for any loss of your device. If you are old user of iPhone, then you must have in knowledge that user can only go to the next iOS beta but does not come back on the public released firmware version, same like this, Once you go for iOS 5, you can’t go back. In this case your device will be screwed because not having a access to the Apple’s developer account or registering UDID of his/her device into the list, you won’t able to use your device.
The genius mind folks over, Gizmodo has just kicked out a video which shows, how to activate and iPhone on iOS 5 without having your UDID of device proved by the developer/Apple. The exploit which allows you to activate the iPhone on iOS without any things is based on the combination of Voiceover and pull down notifications to activate the iPhone. The user who grounded this exploit said, that the exploit is untethered you won’t need to perform the task again on the every boot.
1. Download the iOS 5 IPSW file from the web
2. Update your iPhone using iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer, click on the Check for Update button with theOption (Mac) or Shift (PC) key pressed. Select the iOS 5 IPSW file from the place you downloaded it to.
3. Wait until it upgrades. A new activation screen will appear.
Activate iOS 5
1. Triple click the home button. This will activate the Voice Over.
2. Triple click the home button and Emergency Call will appear.
3. Click on Emergency Call and, while it’s switching, swipe with your three fingers down.
4. The Notification Center will appear!
5. Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
6. Click on the home button to exit to the iPhone’s springboard.