A great news for the photography lovers, especially who adds color into their pictures from the iOS popular social networking application Instagram, the team of Instagram has just releases an update to its application “Instagram 2.0”.
The new update has changed the old world, with some of the big updates to the Apps, introduces couple of new features in the app, such as real time effects. Instagram is one of the best iOS app, and also got couple of times really positive response from its customer.
• Live filters: See what a filter will look like when it’s applied even before you snap the shutter. According to Instragram, since they’ve rewritten the app to be over 200 times faster, switching between filters in live view takes almost no time at all.
• Four new filters: Amaro, Rise, Hudson, and Valencia, created in partnership with extremely popular Instragrammer @colerise.
•Instant tilt-shift: Selective blur over 100X faster than before. Pinch, pan and rotate tilt-shift to give your photos unparalleled depth of field with live preview included.
• High-res photos: Instagram finally takes full advantage of your iPhone 4?s camera sensor, and photos have now been increased from 612×612 to 1936×1936 on the iPhone 4 (1536×1536 on the iPhone3GS.
• Borders are now optional: turn them off!
• One-click rotation
• New icon, same look but new depth and dimension.
Instagram 2.0 is a such a big update for the app, which carries numerous improvements along with some of the new features. The new app still supports iOS 4.2.1, so if you are still on the old age iOS you can access the new version of Instagram along with all of its new features. You can grab the new update for free here.