Totally redesigned UI for all platforms (inspired by chpwn refined by me)
- Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
- Spinny Icon code (thanks to technomage)
- Quaqua look and feel (sorry mac only due to license restrictions)
- Much cleaner look and feel all around
- Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
- You can remove them as well (Right click -> delete from history)
- You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
- If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)
Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
- change SHSH save directory
Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
Better port 80 detection.
Download For Windows
Download For Mac
Download For Linux