Apple has just kicked out the iOS update of iOS 4.3.1 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, and iPod touch 4G/3G. This update contains only fixes of the recently founded bugs in iOS 4.3 and to fix the battery drainage issue of iOS 4.3
iOS 4.3.1 Software Update
This update contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
• Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
• Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some cellular networks
• Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
• Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services
Products compatible with this software update:
• iPhone 4 (GSM model)
• iPhone 3GS
• iPad 2
• iPod touch (4th generation)
• iPod touch (3rd generation)
To update your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch just connect your device with the computer via USB and start the latest version of iTunes, which is said to be iTunes 10.2.1. After running you should see a box prompting you to update your device with latest firmware version.
As usual we would not recommend you to update to the latest one which is iOS 4.3.1, because it not yet Jailbreaked and Unlocked. Possibilities are their that it changes the iPhone3GS and iPad baseband.
This means the one on iPhone3GS are with iPad basband will be updated to the new one. So don’t ever think to try it.
Direct Download Links for iOS 4.3.1 (Official from Apple)