I really feel one thing which is not amazing that there are two devices which are coming from RIM and they are
- BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930
- BlackBerry Torch 2 (9810)
and they both have the same 5 Mega Pixel camera same as BB Bold 9780 & BB Torch 9800 but RIM headed up for processor and increased it to 1.2 GHz.
Techno Buffalo releases the video of the leaked BB Torch 2 showing its feature.
It really looks fun for RIM i.e as Window 8 was leaking and it had a break but BB Torch 2 is just going on and on 😉 so RIM should put some dates for Torch 2 O_O Below are the features of the BlackBerry Torch 2 (9810)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz processor
- Radio: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE ; Tri-band HSPA 14.4Mbps
- Display: 3.2″ VGA – 480 x 640 capacitive touchscreen display
- Memory: 8GB storage + 768MB RAM + up to 32GB MicroSD
- Connectivity: WiFi + Bluetooth + NFC
- Camera: 5 MP Auto Focus
- Battery: 1300MAh battery
- Dimension: 14.6mm thick
- Sensors: Magnetometer
- Operating System: BlackBerry OS 7
And now check out the video by Techno Buffalo , although all the leaks of BlackBerry Torch (9810) were by Techno Buffalo 😛
Techno Buffalo also claims that:
The sensor on the front of the device is not a front facing camera.
No difference seems by the look except the OS, the back cover and processor.. Head up to FreakGeeks for more leaks 😉