Apple’s gearing up for a busy, busy year in 2011. We’re already expecting the iPhone 5 and iPad 2.0, we’re looking forward to the Mac App Store and more. So what events and product releases might feature in Apple’s 2011 schedule?
Below are some events predicted by Jonny Evans.
- Mac App Store opens for business
- Apple introduces the iPad 2.0 — faster, thinner, new cameras, shipping “by April”.
- Apple reports Q1 results — confirm huge Mac sales growth, stellar iPad sales and extremely strong iPhone statistics.
- iWork 11 makes App Store debut.
- News Corp. ships ‘The Daily’ magazine
- Aperture upgraded
- First million apps downloaded from Mac App Store, iWork and a variety of free gaming apps see huge success.
- iAds spring partners unveiled, though Apple skips discussion of revenue.
- iTunes update brings TV show streaming and subscription services. Cable company shares take a dive