Apple has just released a new update of iTunes 10.4.1 on their official server for download; you can also get this update through simple Apple’s Software Update suit in your Mac OS, under the Apple menu. As defined by Apple, this update is contain many improvements for iTunes and fixes many known issues of iTunes for Mac and Windows both. In addition to it they have also added minor features in the iTunes 10.4.1, well we are know that Apple is already working with iTunes 10.5, which is currently in beta testing. We will recommend you to update to latest version of iTunes in order to make the app less annoy.
Apple has released this update for public not for developers only, you can get it by visiting Apple’s website or by simply running Software Update program in your computer. Check Out The Complete ChangeLog:
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
• Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
• Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
• Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
• Addresses issues with VoiceOver support