Adobe has unveiled about it’s update on their blog claiming the all new roundup for it’s product to add the complete 3D acceleration in the mobile OS and desktop OS.
Full frame rate HD video can now be displayed within AIR applications on Apple iOS devices using H.264 hardware decoding. Rich applications on televisions are also able to deliver HD video with 7.1 channel surround sound.
Below are the feature’s noted in the updated stuff
- Hardware-accelerated 2D/3D graphicswhich should provide for up to 1,000 times faster rendering performance over Flash Player 10 and AIR 2, enabling smooth 60 frames per second rendering animations.
- AIR Native Extensions – including access to device data, vibration control, magnetometers, light sensors, dual screens, NFC and more. What’s more, these will also allow integration of AIR apps with other software.
- Captive Runtime – ability to package AIR 3 with other applications to simplify the installation process on Android, Windows and Mac OS, in addition to Apple iOS.
- Content Protection – video content can now be protected using Adobe Flash Access 3 across all supported platforms, mobiles included.
- HD Video Quality Across Platforms – H.264 hardware decoding, 7.1 channel surround sound support.
- Rental and Subscriptions Support
- Compatibility: 64-bit support on Linux, Mac OS and Windows ensures a seamless experience with the latest 64-bit browsers.