Update: The Adobe Photoshop Touch For iPad 2 is available now in the iTunes App Store once again. This time application is launched with official statement from Adobe.
It is reported that Adobe has just accidently released the most hyped photo-editing suite in the App Store on various world-wide stores, while the photo-editing suite was scheduled to launch on Monday. Adobe has just released the Adobe Photoshop Touch application for iPad 2 users, across multiple online iTunes App Store. The Photoshop Touch is the port of real Adobe Photoshop suite with highly customized tools for the iPad touch panel, and its memory. Photoshop Touch goes out with a price tag of $9.99, in various App Stores before the official scheduled launch of the application. The application is said to be pulled out from the App Store for a prematurely launch of the application.
If you are a Photoshop expert, or a random user of the Photoshop desktop version, you will surely will notice that it is just a stripped-down version of the original suite with less range of tools and brushes on the iPad device, but still it is very useful to get into your device. It carries all the basic features that allow you to edit your images on the tablet without hooking into a desktop machine. It also carries a number of new features, especially optimized for tablet touch UI and hardware capability. Photoshop Touch is only for the iPad 2 users, sorry to the first-gen iPad users.
Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 features all the basic functions of the desktop version of the suite, like you can easily add different filters, make adjustments, and easily add layers to your images. Photoshop Touch also features to use your iPad 2 camera directly to import images into the suite. Photoshop Touch also allows users to import images from their Facebook profiles, and as well as features AirPrint function on the core of the device.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad features:
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Moreover, to Photoshop Touch For iPad 2, Adobe has introduced a new Scribble Selection Tool that lets you extract parts of an image you no longer want to keep. Simply scribble over the element and Photoshop Touch will take care of the rest, in short it allows you to make the selection on tiny parts too, like hairs!
Adobe has just contacted Apple to pull the application from the App Store for a day, and the application will be available back in App Store on Monday with an official launch of the application.