It’s time to get back on track the enjoyment time is over, iPhone 4S is there with lot of insights, everyone has already comes up with the review of the device, and some note worthy tips to protect your new born baby from several disease. iPhone 4S has already makes it place in the pockets and hands of the customers, iOS 5 also adds some more attraction to it and the last and the most amazing “Siri” has done its awesome job.
While the new iPhone 4S comes up with bundles of new features and upgrades from Apple that have changed the way of using it, it appears that iPhone 4S also comes up with few flaws, and one of them is most popular flaw of iOS 5 and the most pointed out bug is battery life. We are shocked at once to see that bug again in iPhone after couple of hardware updates, does it still eats all of its battery in few hours.
Since the iPhone 4S launched many users speaks about its battery life time around the social network sites that it still eats the whole battery within 6 to 7 hours of standby or usage. But as far as we have experienced the phone we have noticed that it lacks but not too much as the users are claiming on social sites, well if you are one of them who thinks that your device is eating up its battery. Mind a look at this few tips:
iPhone 4S & iOS 5 Battery Drain Issue Fix:
- Reset Network Settings: Tap on “Settings” > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Disable Bluetooth: Settings > General > Bluetooth > “OFF”
- Disable unwanted Notifications & apps: Settings > Notifications > Turn OFF for anything you don’t need
- Disable Location Service: Settings > Location Services > Disable selectively for services you don’t use
- Disable Timezone Adjustment: Tap on “Settings” > “Location Services” > ‘System Services’ > Setting Time Zone to OFF
- Disable Ping: Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Ping > OFF
- Disable Diagnostic & Usage Reports: Tap on “Settings” > General > About > Diagnostic & Usage > Don’t Send
- Disable All Email Accounts From Device: By heading to the Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Account Name > Delete Account.
- Do A Restore On Stock IPSW: Mostly it is not recommended to perform, but if you really thinks that your device requires a restore then go for it.